Compost Everything: The Good Guide to Extreme Composting
If you’re ready to throw out the rule book and return as much as you can to the soil, Compost Everything is the book for you. It’s time to quit fighting Mother Nature and start working with her to recycle organic matter and create lush and beautiful gardens with some of the most extreme composting techniques known to Man!
In this inspiring composting guide, you’ll learn how to:
- brew your own fish fertilizer with a few easy ingredients
- quit turning piles and make compost the simple way
- avoid roasting your garden with chemical-laced manure
- discover the Native American trick for concentrating fertility and growing in lousy soil
- squeeze every ounce of fertility from your compost
- deal with grid-down sanitation
- stop filling landfills and start enriching your yard
- turn “trash” into treasure
- get rid of unwanted bodies.
Learn to compost like you’ve never composted before with the first book in the Good Guide to Gardening series, by expert gardener and master composter David the Good.
This book is a DRM-free EPUB. To convert to AZW, MOBI, or any other file format, please utilize Calibre.