Geek Gab’s Soul Stirring Pulp Revolution Sermon
Monday , 7, August 2017
Daddy Warpig is off the chain again. And I have to say, I can’t remember the whole idea of Pulp Revolution ever sounding quite this thrilling, this inspiring, or this inevitable. You’ll want to take your hat off for this one!
But wait, there’s more!
- You’ll find out why the new movie 47 Meters Down scores a big fat “meh”.
- You’ll learn why the new Dart Tower movie is something you’ll want to pass on.
- You’ll have the concept of a “pantser” elucidated to you… and you’ll become hip to why Stephen King is one.
- You’ll get a breakdown of the fatal flaw of the original Dark Tower novel and why you’ll stop caring about its lead protagonist.
- You’ll hear a discussion of just why it was that Stephen King is unable to write the sort of book that Tolkien spent decades developing.
It’s a really good show. Listen to the whole thing!